Energy for the Cross

$35.00 / month for 12 months

The Cross at night remains lit as a reminder that Christ is the light of the World, 80% of this energy comes from solar panels, the other 20% comes from commercial energy in Nicaragua, monthly we allocate $ 350.00 to cover this expense.

10 in stock

SKU: 3-1-1-1-1-1-1 Category:
Español »